Welcome to our new website!
At Cema, we’re always looking to grow and improve have therefore updated our website and branding!
A few months ago we decided to update our brand image. We changed our corporate branding, our logo and we created company profiles on the main social media platforms.
But the changes didn’t stop there… we opened our webpage in order to be better connected to our clients and so that you can get to know us a bit better. We wanted to expand all the services we have been offering up to this point and also wanted to incorporate new ones.
WHAT CAN YOU FIND ON OUR NEW WEBSITE?
- A large catalogue of new machinery: in this section you can find the latest models from the brands we work with. It covers three distinct sectors: Agriculture, Construction and Industry.
- A catalogue of used machinery: you will find the best offers on approved, used machinery. Here you can look for machinery that suits your needs by filtering your search by category and model.
- Recambios: an online spare parts shop. You can instantly buy all kinds of spare parts and pieces that you need.
- Assistance: we offer assistance both in our repair shops and we can also come to you. You can book an appointment on our website to resolve any issues and machinery repairs.
- Blog: here we’ll tell you everything related to current news, the latest in the machinery sector, about Cema, and lots of other interesting information.
- Business: in this section you can get to know the team that makes up Cema. You can view all the information about our departments and staff.
- Contact Us: we have a contact form so that you can ask us anything you’d like more information on.
- Newsletter: We have a newsletter for our most loyal clients with all the latest from Cema. We encourage you to subscribe!
We want to improve our client services through our website and to continue being leaders in the machinery sector. You can access our catalogues and online shop with just one click.
We invite you to follow us on social media so that you don’t miss any of the changes going on at Cema.